Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Boho West

I love the Boho West theme! When I saw the Bronc Buster and the Wanted sets in Stampin' Up!s Fall/Winter catalog I knew I had to have them. These are some projects I did late in the summer for swaps and workshops.

Bronc Buster Card



Card Stock - Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, and Whisper White.
Ink - Sage Shadow, and Chocolate Chip
I used the suede technique on the Chocolate Chip before layering on the Very Vanilla. Could poosibly use something extra but I wanted the "suede" look to show through.


6x6 Wanted Scrapbook Page

Card Stock - Really Rust, Very Vanilla, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, VersaMark
Again I used the suede technique on the Chocolate Chip (it was my new technique for the month). I also used Metallic Eyelets in the corners of the Sage Shadow layer. The Very Vanilla circles were stamped and the edges sponged with Sage Shadow and adhered with Dimensionals.

No comments: